title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Wednesday 31 August 2011

Commuters

A few commuter designs in an animation I've started working on. The animation will depict scenes of London during the morning rush hour, with added zaniness. This will be an experiement in patterned animation and full musical integration, and I'll try and post more stuff soon. This is my last small(ish) project before starting production on an 8 minute animated short, which I have spent all summer writing. I'll post more details on that soon.





Later this week I'll be making the move to London myself. I'm not sure how long I'll be without the internet but I'm sure it will be a dark and terrifying time. Like the early 90's. I'll be starting work at Art & Graft, a studio located just off Brick Lane, I'm seriously looking forward to it.