title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Saturday 26 February 2011

Grocery Day Reception

It's been a crazy few weeks. My animation Grocery Day got featured on Lineboil and then word of it spread quite far, much beyond my expectations. I've had many kind words from some very esteemed people. So thanks to everyone who featured it and spread the word.

Here are a few of the places I've turned up since:

Cartoon Brew
Reputation By Design
Public School
Director's Notes
That's Nerdalicious
Popflys
PSST! Pass It On

And lots more!
I was even featured on the blog of design studio OPEN, which I visited a couple of weeks ago. My teacher Holly Wales is an illustrator there among some very good company. She is super talented and a great teacher. Also she has restored my faith in the ability of the library at Winchester School of Art to provide me with anything more than bad books on architecture and lost hours.