title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Tuesday 18 January 2011

Website Update

I've just updated my site, you can check it out by clicking on the "portfolio" link on the right hand side. I've completed the animation Grocery Day and I've put up two designs for the penguin competition. Here's a crazy zoomed in part of one of them.



Usually I wouldn't put my competition work up until afterwards, but according to my teachers I'm not eligible to enter beacuse it's too late. I'm so gutted, I think I've embarked on the seven stages of grief. It's difficult to say which one I'm at though, somewhere between 'shock and denial' and 'pain and guilt' I think.

No more time for grieving for the next few days though, as I have a huge deadline and an insurmountable stack of odds punching me in the face. Back to work!