title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Tuesday 26 April 2011

Scene Setting

Here are pictures of one of the sets I've been building for my latest animation. I've completed about 10 seconds of finished animation. Only three more minutes to go.

The worst part is that I can only shoot it at night to have full control over lighting. As a student I can't afford black out blinds or anything fancy. My sleep pattern has been skewed by about 4+ hours, and it was already pretty poor to begin with. I'm basically nocturnal now.

I'll upload some of the moving stuff soon.





A sobering reminder of the dangers of set building. (A tiny piece of fabric superglued to my finger).