title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Saturday 26 February 2011

Things I Dig Right Now

I'm digging the Take Away Shows which feature musicians take to the streets to perform semi-spontaneous renditions of their hits. The camera work is totally free and full of energy, and my favourite scenarios include a hotel lift and and open top bus. Instruments such as ripping magazines and megaphones just push this over the edge for me. The edge of awesomeness.

Here are a couple of my faves:





I find it very bizarre and cool that they're walking down the street doing that. If I was there I would follow them, forever.

I'm also digging the 3D cutout scenes of Liam Stevens. Beautiful.



































Now from take away shows to take away pizza!