title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Branding Preview

I admit it, I'm bad at this. Keeping up with my blogging. I've not updated my website in twelve months. It's been a busy busy year and in addition to full time employment at Art and Graft I've been doing bits and bobs behind the scenes. This is no lie! I've got animations, graphic novels and illustrations on the go, with a hope to relaunch my site and portfolio in the summer. For now, here is my reworked logo which will be heading up my new branding, and some of the critters that will accompany it on it's journey out into the world. Yeah you guess it, the theme is: wiggles!