title






I'm Tom Rainford, a Studio AKA animation director. If you fancy taking a look at my portfolio, you can find it on my website, or if you want to get in touch, feel free to send me an email.





Wednesday 2 June 2010

100% D&AD Nominated






























Hello new illustration blog. You're probably looking for something special or witty to mark the occasion right? Sorry. Just some news about my recent D&AD nomination, which has
me in a semi permanent state of shock and awe. I say semi permanent becasue I need to take some time out to write this blog. You can view the full list of nominations over here:

http://studentawards.dandad.org/2010/categories

Check out Illustration for my category. If you want to wish me luck for the awards ceremony that would be very cool of you.